Lia has been going full-throttle with Calle and Christian in the day while I go to work. Often, when I get home from work she is really ready for some time out of the house! Talk about cabin fever! I’m happy to oblige and I enjoy the time with the kids. We save up most of the shopping, errands, etc. for Lia to do in the evenings, which gives her a little time to herself and gives me the fringe benefit of not having to do it!
We bought some little backpack / frontpack carriers for the kids (see the photo album). These carriers are so great! I can’t believe we’ve waited this long to get them. The kids can face forward or backward in them, and they can be worn on the adult on the front or back. While we’re enjoying using them around the house, when we finally get through with the oxygen tubes we’ll actually be able to put them to a little better use.
Both Lia and I have had the somewhat unexpected experience of the illness that has been working its way through our little ones. I guess we’d much rather get a cold from them than the other way around.
We continue to feel blessed as the kids get stronger each day. If we can just make it through the last little bit of winter / spring and beyond the RSV / flu season we’ll feel tremendous relief!
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.