Calle seems to be picking up on the amount of attention Christian gets because of the "I'm awake and alert...entertain me" attitude he has 75% of the time. Our easy-going gal is changing with plenty of "I think I should be held now" and "don't you want to play with me because I'm so precious and cute" statements. She is having more and more conversations and even bigger smiles, it is so fun!
Calle is slowly but surely progressing with eating from the bottle and is weaning herself down to the last setting of her oxygen. Mom is projecting the O2 will be gone in a couple of weeks. After seeing a G.I. Specialist and having a stomach xray, they've determined Calle has the obnoxious type of reflux (as opposed to the kind that needs surgical attention). Doctors are very pleased with her weight gain curve and the excellent progression with her vision.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.