Calle and Christian have both successfully navigated their illness, and we're mostly back to full strength. Christian is starting to walk a bit now. He'll take short strolls between Lia and me, and occasionally he'll walk between objects, such as a chair and the couch. Most of the time he finds it is more efficient to just drop down and crawl!
Calle is talking a lot lately, and while the therapists are having limited success in getting her to taste foods, I catch her tasting the TV remote and other "delicacies" that I certainly wouldn't put in my mouth. I suppose any progress is good progress, right?
Lia finally settled on a sewing machine. Her $119 Singer sewing machine that she's had for years and years finally had a problem that was going to require more than its value to fix, so she's been researching a new machine. We've both learned a lot and she finally settled on a Bernina Activa 220. The machine comes with some training classes, so hopefully she'll be able to take full advantage of it's capabilities.
Celebrating Christmas.
3 years ago
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.