I would just like to say that in the 2nd photo, I am NOT confused as to which direction I should be running in, I'm just running over to give my daughter a high five. Just thought I'd clear that up. :)
Great job Lia. I am so impressed! I'm glad Erin moved into our old house so you could have another running mate because I never would have done it with you. Me and exercise don't really mesh. You guys are awesome!
I would just like to say that in the 2nd photo, I am NOT confused as to which direction I should be running in, I'm just running over to give my daughter a high five. Just thought I'd clear that up. :)
ReplyDeleteWho is the wierd guy stalking you guys in the background?
ReplyDeleteGreat job Lia. I am so impressed! I'm glad Erin moved into our old house so you could have another running mate because I never would have done it with you. Me and exercise don't really mesh. You guys are awesome!
ReplyDeleteYEA FOR YOU ALL!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute baby on the right side - whose kid is he? j/k
ReplyDeleteYou had a great idea way back in December. It is so fun to accomplish the goal and with so many fun friends to share it with.
Thanks!
Love You Lady!!
ReplyDelete