Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day of School

1st Grade...where does the time go??? I'll tell you where, in long, long, long frustrating hours of entertaining children alllllllll summer long until you crack up! Oh, sorry, well maybe we better not reminisce.

Calle is sooooo glad to be back in school again.

Christian is finding old friends and adventures every day.

They both are adjusting to the new sleep, school, and play schedules (and so is Mom).







My two little stay-at-home with Mom tots, are keeping me just as busy as before. So much fun, so little time!

3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute - I agree - just keep looking forward. I can't believe Calle and Christian are in first grade - they are both getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Christian looks so grown up. I'm glad I'm not the only one cheering the kids get to go back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww......love these!

    ReplyDelete