Monday, October 26, 2009

Shopping Echo...echo...echo

I really must echo the shopping experience at the new-to-us Winco Foods. I have heard about the crowds, but was glad that wasn't the case for me. Maybe going on a weekday evening was the difference.
I was extremely pleased with the prices. For instance, the produce prices were amazing and it actually looked good too. The cereal and dairy prices were good as well. What totally sold me was how much cheaper the Wild Cherry Pepsi and Orville Redenbocker Caramel Popcorn were. I'm so addicted...it's terrible, I know! (but the Pepsi is helping me from turning "The Witch is Out" sign in my kitchen to "In"....these days of cranky sick kids)
I was actually disappointed by the meat. I couldn't find everything I needed and some of it looked a little gray, which is not a good color for most anything, let alone meat.
I was very glad to know I was going to be bagging my own groceries and for that purpose I went alone, which would be the only way I would go in the future.
All and all, a good shopping experience and a great saving money experience!

1 comment:

  1. I thought about checking it out this saturday. . . . until I saw how many cars were in the parking lot, YIKES! It definitely wouldn't be worth it on a saturday, I'm going to have to check it out on a weekday I suppose.

    ReplyDelete