Where you'll never be bored!
That is so awesome! I hope everything goes smoothly.
Holy Smokes!! I'm so sad!:( I don't think I'll get anybody around here to run a 1/2 marathon with me again...Kristi's the only one left of 6! I'm happy for you, but oh, so sad for us!
haha.....well i think you missed a few numbers in there but it works! i will miss that place....i think.....yeah probably.
You will be very missed! You have a wonderful family and we will miss seeing you in the neighborhood and at church.
That is so awesome! I hope everything goes smoothly.
ReplyDeleteHoly Smokes!! I'm so sad!:( I don't think I'll get anybody around here to run a 1/2 marathon with me again...Kristi's the only one left of 6! I'm happy for you, but oh, so sad for us!
ReplyDeletehaha.....well i think you missed a few numbers in there but it works! i will miss that place....i think.....yeah probably.
ReplyDeleteYou will be very missed! You have a wonderful family and we will miss seeing you in the neighborhood and at church.
ReplyDelete