Our 'light' remodeling, as in replacing several outdated light fixtures, kind of turned into not so light remodeling, meaning...more like moderate to heavy remodeling.
I hated the mantle on our fireplace, I've always hated it. The thing is gigantic! It takes up the whole wall! I have been talking about doing something about it forever.
So, I actually pried it off the wall last week... by myself. It took about an hour, two hammers, a screwdriver, another tool and some frustration. I am soooooooooo glad I did! Even though I did sacrifice one of Matt's tools (I don't even know what it really was used for) and some of the skin on two of my fingers. It was a "don't be mad" moment. Matt was very nice about, yes... (having more work to do) but he did mention that if he comes home with the 60" flat screen TV... "don't be mad".
No comments:
Post a Comment