Where you'll never be bored!
so sweet! what a cutie!
Have you whipped up a tooth fairy pillow yet? I am so glad we can comment on your blog now!
I sure hope the tooth fairy is better about coming to your house then she is about coming to mine. but then again we've got a few years on you and just forget-sad but true.
That is awesome! I bet Christian will start pulling on his teeth to get his to come out too! He wouldn't want to be left out!
sweet! did she get a hundred bucks???
so sweet! what a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHave you whipped up a tooth fairy pillow yet? I am so glad we can comment on your blog now!
ReplyDeleteI sure hope the tooth fairy is better about coming to your house then she is about coming to mine. but then again we've got a few years on you and just forget-sad but true.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! I bet Christian will start pulling on his teeth to get his to come out too! He wouldn't want to be left out!
ReplyDeletesweet! did she get a hundred bucks???
ReplyDelete